Scrip Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
What is Scrip?
Scrip is a gift card resale program in which all Xavier Catholic School’s families & friends can participate. The gift cards are worth exactly what you pay for them, but by purchasing them through Xavier, you generate revenue that can be used for tuition, lunch payments, after school care and for support of the school. When you take advantage of Scrip, you earn money just by making your regular household purchases. Instead of paying with cash or credit, you use prepaid gift cards. Still have questions? Watch this Informative Short Video about the RaiseRight program. Download a copy of our Scrip Program flyer.
Physical Gift Cards Available
The Scrip office is open for pick-up of physical cards Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 12:00 pm during the school year and on Tuesdays and Thursdays only during the summer, at the Scrip Office entrance on Northland Ave (Door #5).
All orders must be entered on the RaiseRight (formerly ShopWithScrip) website.
- Orders are filled at the Scrip Office only.
- Orders that include cards we do not keep on hand will generally be ready within 3 business days.
- You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Orders over $2,500 must be paid for with cash or cashiers check.
It is preferable to pay for your order on the RaiseRight website with Presto Pay, MasterCard or Visa. If you cannot pay online, please bring a check when your order is ready for pick up.
Orders can go home with your children
As we are continuing to deal with the COVID virus, you can have your child bring home your Scrip orders. You must first sign and return the permission slip (link below). This permission slip will allow your child to bring home orders throughout the current school year.
Revenue and Crediting
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System purchases gift cards at a discounted rate from participating vendors. The percentage of discount varies by vendor and is indicated on the order form.
- Because Xavier purchases Scrip at a discounted amount, but sells it at its full value, every dollar of Scrip that you purchase generates revenue that is split 65/35.
- 65% of the revenue is posted as a payment on your designated account to offset tuition and other fees. There is no cap on this amount.
- The remaining 35% of the revenue is used first for costs associated with the Scrip program (staff, shipping, etc.) and then provides general operational support to the St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System.
- Purchases made between April 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022 are applied to tuition and fees for the 2021-2022 school year.
- List of vendors that are generally kept in stock and special order checks.
Future Family Scrip Credit Program
To help future Xavier Families with tuition, we have a Future Families Scrip Credit Program. See details in the packet below. The completed forms can be dropped off at the Scrip Office or mailed to 101 E Northland Ave., Appleton, WI 54911.
E-Cards and Reloadable Cards
Many vendors also offer e-cards or reloadable cards. These can be purchased from the convenience of your home or while in the store and loaded into your Scrip Wallet.
- List of ReloadNow Scrip cards (reuse your gift card)
- List of ScripNow! e-cards (printable or downloadable gift cards)
Contact the Scrip Office at scrip@